OpenText Consulting - 100+ Certified Experts Delivering Real-World Results
Reduce costs, risks, and demands on your internal resources with OpenText Professional Services from TerraLink. You'll get everything you need for successful project implementation and service delivery.
Whatever your size or sector, OpenText projects demand significant effort.
Time, resources, and energy must be dedicated to analysis, requirement identification, planning, and solution development. That's why so many business now turn to certified OpenText ECM experts. Ask yourself:
- Does your team lack the expertise and competency you need?
Do you lack the resources to hire dedicated, full-time staff?
Do your in-house specialists now demand prohibitively high salaries?
Is your main project complete, leaving you only searching for ongoing maintenance?
Is your system's performance detiorating and you need to identify the cause? If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, TerraLink support eases your burden and puts you in the hands of world-class practitioners.
Enjoy cost-effective professional ECM services across implementation, integration, upgrades, migration, and support. You'll benefit from the knowledge and experience of 100+ certified OpenText specialists who have completed more than 200 projects. Task us with running everything -- or simply supporting your in-house team.
Work with TerraLink's consultants and you'll benefit from:
- Reduced costs, because the long-term spend with us is lower than hiring full-time employees.
- Best practices and bespoke recommendations, with our team abreast of all technology updates.
- Vast experience, thanks to successful projects working with different technologies, business processes, and industries.
- Fast service, with a team ready for you in just 24 hours and adept in agile, T&M, and fixed-scope projects.
- Enduring value, even in the most difficult project cycle.
TerraLink's ECM team combines product knowledge and technical skills with comprehensive business processes knowledge. The result? Successful, efficient ECM implementations that deliver:
Migrations and upgrades
- Multi-source document migration
- ROT analysis and data clean-up
- Staff freed from routine activities
- Ongoing assistance through the project life-cycle
- Knowledge and experience from 100+ migration projects
OpenText implementations and roll-outs
- Project planning and initiation involving your leaders, stakeholders, users, and IT team
- Engaging and securing user input and feedback at all stages of the project
- Phased approaches to roll-outs, iterating with every lesson learned
OpenText managed support
- Iterative prototype sessions with users that include data modeling, process modeling, and ongoing system reviews as it is configured
- Quality control processes built on multi-level testing and user pilots
- System documentation and knowledge transfer to your IT ECM maintenance team and helpdesk
- User training and training materials
- Post-deployment support with heightened response times in first 2-4 weeks after going live
- Availability of our implementation team for ongoing support and maintenance