TerraLink is a Diamond Sponsor of the OpenText Enterprise World Vienna 2019
The largest annual enterprise information and business content management (ECM / EIM) event, OpenText Enterprise World Vienna 2019, will take place at the Vienna Austria Center on March 12-14, 2019. TerraLink will be a Diamond Sponsor of the conference.
OpenText Enterprise World is a global event, traditionally held by OpenText Corporation for its partners and customers. OpenText Enterprise World Vienna 2019 is a platform for interaction and discussion of key business trends with industry leaders. It helps companies gain the necessary knowledge to achieve the maximum economic effect from digital transformation.
As a Diamond Sponsor of this year’s event, TerraLink will actively participate in the conference with a large delegation of experts. TerraLink customers will speak at the breakout sessions, while visitors to our booth will have an opportunity to book a dedicated session with TerraLink and OpenText experts in a separate conference room, where they can learn more about TerraLink’s solutions, including:
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Engineering and Capital Projects
- Contracts and Legal Automation
- Pharma and Life Sciences
- AP and Invoice Processing
- Customer Communication Management
The event will feature:
- More than 40 breakout sessions and focused discussions
- More than 40 speakers, including world-class experts in the field of enterprise information management
- Interactive workshops and demonstrations of solutions in real time with the Innovation Lab and the Hands-On Lab
- Announcements of OpenText and SAP joint initiatives
Take advantage of this excellent opportunity for professional communication, exchanging opinions and strengthening business relationships with your colleagues from around the world.
Tickets for customer representatives (conference pass with meals) are free this year!
You can get more information about the event, and register, on the organizer's website: https://www.opentext.com/campaigns/enterprise-world/vienna.